1) Explain a little about your role at WestBridge.
As Investor Relations Director, I lead WestBridge’s engagement with existing investors and oversee the development of relationships with prospective LPs in preparation for the launch of WestBridge III next year.
2) Tell us about one of your career highs.
My first international roadshows across Europe and the US which gave me the opportunity to meet LPs face to face. Having been more office based early on in my career, it was incredibly rewarding to get out there and put faces to names. I strongly believe in the value of forging close relationships and meeting thoughtful investors certainly represents a highlight.
3) What’s one of the best pieces of advice you’ve ever been given?
Try to retain your sense of humour at all times.
4) If there was one thing you could change about the world of private equity, what would it be?
Whilst progress is being made, as a senior female professional, I feel our industry still needs to evolve further and achieve a better balance and representation of diversity at all levels.
5) Finally, what to you enjoy doing outside work?
Spending time with my family, walking and sudokus.